Richmond Engine Co. No. 10 and Truck Co. No. 3 building at 1609 W. Broad Street. This looks circa mid-1970s. This building now houses The Firehouse Theatre founded in 1993 by Bill Gordon, Anna Senechal Johnson, Harry Kollatz, Jr., Carol Piersol, and Janet Wilson.
According to this site "Engine 10 was placed in service on July 1, 1905. It served at that location until 1993, and was moved to 900 Hermitage Road. Engine 10 was disbanded on Feb. 12, 1998, and became Quint 10. Truck 3 was relocated to 1609 W. Broad Street in 1905. It was disbanded on Jun. 28, 1993, and became Task Force 10. It was disbanded on May 25, 1996, and the truck was removed from service."
Here's an earlier view of the building ca. 1940. Anyone have an exact date on this image. That is the first location of Pleasants Hardware to left of the firehouse.